1. In the performance of this contract the proprietor (Bailee) accepts temporary custody of the goods (caravan, motorhome or trailer-tent) While Newton Brook Caravan, Camping and Storage Ltd do their utmost to provide security for caravans stored with them, it is impossible to completely eliminate the risk of theft or damage. Newton Brook will not accept liability for the loss or damage of a caravan, other than loss or damage caused by our negligence We cannot therefore stress too highly the importance of all caravan owners not only taking out appropriate insurance against such risks but also checking carefully with their Insurance Company whether the insurance company has any special requirements. We recommend that, before storing with us, customers should inspect the storage area themselves to ensure they are aware of what security is provided, however, it is also essential that all caravan owners make appropriate insurance arrangements so they are protected against such loss as damage caused by their caravan or other vehicle to other vehicles stored in the compound. (If your vehicle catches fire are you covered for the loss of yours and other stored vehicles?).
2. In the performance of this contract the owner (bailor) of the goods (caravan) parts temporarily with possession of the goods.
3. All caravans must be secured as per the conditions of the insurance policy in respect of the stored caravan.
4. All personal effects and valuables must be removed from the caravan, and the windows and door to remain locked during the period on site.
5. In order to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 all gas bottles to be switched off when the caravan is on site. No other noxious, hazardous or explosive substances or preparations are allowed on site.
6. Access to the storage compound is between the hours of 8am and 8pm or dusk whichever is earlier. Notice to enter the storage compound should be given at least 1 Hour before access is required.
7. All caravans to be parked correctly within the allocated plot.
8. All caravans must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage.
9. All caravans and the allocated plot area must be kept tidy and no litter left behind.
10. No trading is permitted from the site, and caravans must not be offered or advertised for sale while on site.
11. Caravans must not be inhabited during the storage period.
12. No major repairs to be carried out on site (minor repairs may be carried out with the permission of the proprietor).
13. The annual rental is payable in advance, the proprietor has the right to alter the rental by giving due notice to the plot holder.
14. In the event of the storage fee being overdue the proprietor may retain possession (lien) until the arrears are settled in full or otherwise discharged. The proprietor undertakes to notify possession by recorded delivery.
15. In the event of a negative response to possession, legal action may be taken to sell the caravan via The Torts Interference with Goods Act 1977. The outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any reasonable costs incurred. The remaining balance will be retained to await collection. The proprietor will seek to obtain the best price available based on current market values, and notify the owner of the date and place of sale.
16. The proprietor excludes all liability caused by vermin infestation. Owners must remove food sources from caravan etc. during storage periods, it is also recommended that mouse traps be laid both inside and on the wheels of the vehicle.
17. In the performance of this agreement the proprietor will at all times act with due diligence in providing a fit and proper place for the storage of the goods (caravan/motorhome/trailer-tent).
18. Periodic checks may be made on the identity of all caravans stored on the site.
19. The proprietor excludes all liability for loss or damage where the means employed are in excess of the duty of due diligence.
20. Where it appears that a caravan has been brought onto the storage site for the purpose of abandoning it, the proprietor may arrange disposal of the caravan via the provisions of Refuse Disposal (Amenity) Act 1978 as amended and any costs incurred will be recovered from the person who brought the caravan onto the storage site.
21. Any changes to the details provided by the plot holder in this agreement to be notified to the proprietor without undue delay.
w text box >>
No size or axle limit
Minimum 3 month contract
American style RVs prices from £547 per year or from £67 per month
Newton Brook Caravan Camping and Storage Ltd
Call us on:
Email us on:
Or you can use our contact form.
08:00 - 18:00
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Sometimes in the summer we get very busy on the telephone. . Please be patient, leave a message on the machine and staff will call you back as soon as they can!
Q. How can I make a booking.
A. You can book by telephone,
Discover our latest discounts and special offers!
Now you can find out everything about Newton Brook Caravan Camping and Storage Ltd and our services online. Thank you for visiting our website!