Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.
Terma and Conditions for a HPC employee to station a touring caravan on a pitch for one season at Newton Brook
Caravan and Camping.
Sub-Hiring Not Permitted
ANNUAL FEE IS £ 3102.50 PAYABLE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS (assuming one person per caravan or motorhome)
ANNUALY £ 3102.50
MONTHLY £ 258.54
WEEKLY £ 60.00 Paid each Monday evening
Extra persons over the age of 18 will incur a £2.00 per day surcharge
Paid in advance from the day of arrival
Refunds will not be given for part weeks
One weeks’ notice of departure is required
Please note that non-use of caravan or motorhome does not warrant a refund
Standing orders may be set up using the following details
Newton Brook Caravan Camping & Storage Ltd
Account Number 53774568
Sort Code 30 67 47
Ref: your surname
Licence Agreement, Terms and Conditions (Section 1)
Nothing in this Agreement will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your
local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Season- One Year
Pitch- The designated touring pitch to hold one caravan or motorhome, one awning and one car with a maximum of one full time resident
Electric- Is supplied by meter (cards can be obtained from the Park Staff)
Fees- See licence agreement, paid on a yearly rate not a daily rate
Caravan- Caravan or motorhome
Terms and Conditions
- This agreement applies to the named owner or permitted user named on the agreement.
- Caravan or Motorhome can be used by HPC employee 365 per year.
- Any agreement holder who allows their caravan to be used by family, friends or others and does not inform the park directors or pay the additional fees will be deemed
to be in breach of this agreement and will be liable to have it terminated with immediate effect. An additional fee shall be applied to any other person or people you allow to use your caravan as per
the standard tariff.
- Subletting to any other party is expressly forbidden.
- All visitors must report to reception or a Park Director on arrival. Visitors car must be parked in the parking area, a charge of £5 will be chargeable.
- You are entitled to station your caravan on the Park for one season and to occupy it for the same amount of time, at the end of this time a new contract will be
- The price for the pitch includes one car and caravan or motorhome plus an awning. No additional tents, trailers cars or other structures are allowed on the pitches
without prior permission from the Park Directors. Fees may be applied.
- Awnings may be left up all year, at the owner’s risk. It is recommended that awning tie downs are used in addition to awning pegs.
- Gas must be turned off in vacated caravans and only gas bottles that fit in the caravan gas locker may be used.
- Nothing is to be stored underneath the caravan. No fences are to be erected and only solar outdoor lighting is to be used.
- Fireworks, fires and Chinese lanterns are not allowed. Barbecues and fire pits are allowed as long as they are off the ground.
- The use of generators on the Park is forbidden (when park electric is available).
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to or driving nails
in to trees.
- Storage boxes and all outdoor furniture that cannot be stored in the awning or caravan when not in use is forbidden.
- Caravan owners are required to remove all non-domestic rubbish, this includes items such as toasters, duvets, broken furniture etc.
- Our obligations under this agreement are as follows
- To keep the Park insured against third party claims to the maximum value shown on our liability certificate, a copy is on display in
the reception building.
- To provide a pitch for your caravan on the Park. We reserve the right to move your caravan to an alternative pitch if necessary.
- To insure the services to the pitch on our land are provided to you (we cannot take responsibility for interruptions to services which are beyond our control).
- To charge for utilities only in accordance with the law.
- Your obligations under this agreement are as follows
- To pay your pitch fees in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Leave the keys to your hitch lock and any security devices applied to your caravan with the Park directors.
- On arrival to the Park, to let the Park directors know that you have arrived and how long you intend to stay.
- To inform the Park directors of any change of information you have given to us, including name, address, telephone numbers and car registration number.
- To inform the directors if anyone else will be using your caravan and when they will be doing so, additional fees will apply.
- To comply with any special request made by the directors for the benefit of the park and its visitors.
- To comply with the behaviour standards set out in clause 18 of these terms and conditions.
- To insure your caravan and all vehicles using the Park as required as if the same were used on road and to give to the Park directors a copy of your insurance
- To repair storm and any other damage which the caravan suffers whilst it is sited on the Park.
- You agree to comply with the Park rules and the following behaviour standards:-
- Not to be a nuisance to other users of the Park or to the directors or their staff
- Not to create any unreasonable noise or disturbance
- To act towards the directors and our staff in a reasonable, courteous and considerate manner
- You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the Park, including all amenities and if cycling around the Park
- Not to use the caravan or the Park for any criminal or anti-social activity or to over crowed the caravan
- Not to carry or have any offensive weapon at the Park
- Dogs must be kept on a lead, under control and quiet at all times. Owners are required to clean up after their dogs anywhere on the Park including the dog walking
area. Dog owners are not expected to allow their dogs to foul on the touring field or recreational area. Dogs are not to be left unattended on the Park at any time
- No supermarket deliveries are allowed on the Park
- No contractors or commercial deliveries are allowed to come on to the Park without prior discussion and agreement from the Park directors
- Cars must not be parked in such a way as to cause obstruction to any emergency vehicle needing to come on to the Park.
- There is a speed limit of 5 mph within the Park which must be obeyed at all times
- Power toys such as unlicensed scooters, bikes, quadbikes or other boards either petrol, battery or electric are not allowed to be used on the Park, to reduce noise and
annoyance to others
- In the event of the need to call an emergency service to the Park, please call the service required first and then let the Park directors know either by reporting to
the Park reception building or by calling the Park number 01278 664422. The directors will then guide the vehicle to the correct location as soon as possible
- Any accidents or incidents occurring on the Park, must be reported to the Park directors for inclusion in the accident book which is kept in the reception
- If you wish to take your caravan off of the pitch for a period during the season we require 24 hours’ notice of this and the date when you will be returning
to the park
- Should you wish to cancel your seasonal pitch we require a minimum of 30 days’ notice in writing before the season begins. In this event you will receive a
full refund less a £35.00 administration charge
- If you cancel the seasonal pitch giving less than 30 days’ notice before the beginning of the season or during the season, no refund will be given
- Units on the pitch are left entirely at the risk of the owners, Newton Brook Caravan, Camping and Storage Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage,
whatsoever caused to the unit or its contents
- If an un-authorised unit is left on the Park, for example, when it has not been removed after the expiration of the present agreement and a deposit has not
been paid for the following season, the Park directors have the right to make arrangements for the removal or storage of the van. The Park directors will charge the caravan owner for which ever
arrangement is made
- The park directors have the right to close the park for unforeseen circumstances and there will be no recompense of park fees if the duration of the closure
does not exceed 4 weeks in any season
New text box >>